Job Title: Senior Business Analyst
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Duration: 12+ months (Strong possibilities of extensions)
- Need a business analyst to work on a team implementing a new system by updating existing business workflows and process narratives, facilitating meetings, provide testing support.
- The ideal candidate will update existing business process diagrams and process narratives in support of the DFI - Workflow and Database Phase 2 Implementation.
- Client is looking for a Business Analyst(s) that can create end user documentation to support the implementation of the new system.
- Specifications for developers and narrative to develop the required business functional and non-functional requirements to successfully select a new Licensing and Imaging System.
- The Business Analyst(s) will utilize existing documentation to develop, refine and update the existing business requirements document by conducting business analysis interview sessions with key stakeholders.
Working Knowledge of:
- Business Process Analysis for State Licensing Agencies;
- Extensive knowledge of OnBase is strongly desired.
- Application development life cycle;
- Principles and techniques of software and systemquality assurance and control;
- Principles and practices of technical problem solving;
- Team dynamics and team building;
- Principles, practices and techniques of customer service;
- Design, installation and maintenance of Management Information systems;
- Principles and practices of producing project and technical documentation.
- Work effectively with subject matter experts and stakeholders;
- Promote and maintain a team environment;
- Maintain effective working relationships with other staff and vendors;
- Communicate clearly, both orally and in writing;
- Understand information technology systems and methodologies;
- Make technical oral presentations to technical and non-technical audiences;
- Analyze departmental workflow and operations in order to identify potential technological enhancements.
To be accomplished:
- The goal for all deliverables is to have a series of documents with sufficient information and detail, through Business Process Workflows or other methodologies, to allow a successful Onbase Workflow and Workview solution implementation.
- The business analyst(s) will revise, create and deliver the following supporting documents for the DFI - Workflow and Database Phase 2 Implementation:
- Meeting Minutes with Subject Matter Experts
- Meeting Agenda with Subject Matter Experts
- Work with Project Manager on Acceptance/Evaluation Criteria
- User Acceptance Test Cases
- Impact Analysis - Assesses the effects that a proposed change will have on a stakeholder, subject matter experts group, project or system
- Gap Analysis - Compares the organization's current and desired future states in order to identify differences to be addressed
- Opportunity Analysis - examine new business opportunities to improve organizational performance
- Problem Statement - develop the problems in the current state and clarifies what a successful solution implementation will look like
- Requirements Trace Matrix (RTM) Tracks - trace existing requirements