This position requires excellent business acumen and communication skills and the ability to work with business leaders to define business requirements to support the Partner Sales organization and ability to work with BI development & Operations teams to implement the processes and systems that analyze the business against these requirements. The top candidate naturally dives deep to drive business through data insights and is passionate about socializing business impacts to guide the broader organization. The ideal candidate will join a team that leads the annual sales planning process and overall rhythm of the business for the organization, while proactively reporting on the impact of investments and programs that driving daily market impact and growth.
If you are interested in being a part of a fast-paced Partner sales organization that is forecasting over 70% growth in Partner-involved revenue the next year, the North American Partner Sales Organization might be the place for you.
· Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or related field, or equivalent experience
· 5+ years of relevant work experience in a business analyst/data analyst/statistical analysis role
· Advanced SQL skills, fluent in R and/or Python, advanced Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel and analytical platforms
· Experience in developing requirements and formulating business metrics for reporting, familiarity with data visualization tools, e.g. Tableau
· Experience working in a sales operations environment
· Ability to display complex quantitative data in a simple, intuitive format and to present findings in a clear and concise manner
· CRM SME on both Partner and direct Sales processes
· Drive alignment of metrics, business insights, and strategic execution
· Develop and own business requirements for Partner integration into field team systems + tools
· Develop and administer goal setting, quota setting, team KPI’s, and measurement for field teams
· MBA, Master’s degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or related field
· 7+ years of relevant experience in a business analyst/data analyst/statistical analysis role
· Strong communication skills and experience leading and coordinating broad business reviews.
Job ID: 621180