Are you able to translate complex functional and technical requirements and constraints to develop the right acquisition strategy for government programs?
Do you exhibit solid communication, computer, problem-solving, and analytical skills?
If you said yes to any of these questions, consider joining our team! We are seeking a Senior Business Analyst to support a government client located in Falls Church, VA . Integrity’s strong defense and homeland sector client base means that every day, our employees directly help our federal government to accomplish its mission. Join the Integrity team and make an impact!
Responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Support business managers to translate complex functional and technical requirements and constraints to develop the right acquisition strategy for the program.
- Provide functional context to technical requirements by serving as a liaison between the programs and the various stakeholders including Governance and the procurement office.
- Assist with negotiating and managing Interagency Agreements, Memoranda of Understanding and Service Level Agreements, where applicable.
- Facilitate the connection between finance and acquisition to provide a comprehensive, programmatic view to senior leadership.
- Research and recommending a course of action for complex data calls/taskers. Advise senior leaders on programmatic risks and making mitigation recommendations. As well as provide business process re-engineering guidance based on observations of current processes as well as emerging requirements.
- Required:Minimum of 10 years professional experience, with Government experience preferable, and a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Solid verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Clearance Requirements: DoD Public Trust or Secret Clearance