The Senior Business Analysis Manager – Consumer Analytics role plans and executes analyses that inform our Consumer Markets leaders with the insights needed to fuel sales growth and profitability. This is a high-profile role that requires a self-starter who is obsessed with continuously improving business performance through KPI planning and insight generation. A successful candidate will know how to tie it all together – analyzing/presenting data with applied business acumen and executive presentation/story-telling while leveraging cross-functional partnerships to influence leadership and the strategic focus of T-Mobile Branded Sales.
THIS POSITION IS BASED IN BELLEVUE, WA, FRISCO, TX OR OVERLAND PARK, KS
What you'll do in your role.
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Perform continuous sales and channel analysis, understanding key drivers/metrics of performance, to have a POV on business performance and aid in decision making and evaluation of initiatives, including scenario and sensitivity analyses across a range of options, and post-mortem analyses to determine effectiveness of strategic decisions.
- Comfortably work with and analyze large sets of data. Dissect, aggregate, and analyze/model data as needed to arrive at and drive key insights.
- Readily and effectively communicate methodologies, findings, and recommendations to sales leadership. Create executive-level presentations and present complex analytical findings in a clear and concise manner. Possess the ability to influence leadership through fact-based analysis.
- Partner with upstream data suppliers and analytics partners throughout the enterprise to game plan and continuously increase efficiency in data/analytics delivery.
- Partner with Finance and Marketing teams to evaluate sales objectives tied to strategic initiatives.
The experience you'll bring.
- 7 years of progressive experience in financial and/or operational analysis
- Strong analytical, problem solving, communication and presentation skills.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills. Confidence sharing ideas in front of leaders.
- Proven experience with report creation, data analysis/visualization and business case development
- A talent for multi-tasking, prioritizing objectives, and meeting deadlines in a demanding, team-oriented environment. Ability to teach and train others.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word)
- Self-starter and results-oriented with a desire for driving continuous improvement.
- Bachelors’ Degree in a quantitative concentration is preferred. Master’s degree is desired. Additional work experience in lieu of degree will be considered.