Responsibilities and Qualifications
- Formulates and defines business scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of business and industry requirements.
- Performs functional analysis, requirements, definition and application module configuration and testing.
- Responsible for conducting prototypes, developing functional specifications, data mapping, function mapping, setting of configuration tables and setting of transaction/control tables.
- Has a thorough understanding of the business processes and flows to enable the analysis of business requirements and the development of solutions for the business functions.
- Responsible for the identification of and resolution of gaps in the business processes. Involved in security/authorization set-up, user documentation, data interface design, data migration and reconciliation.
- May be involved in the installation and tuning of modification, as well as archiving data.
- Generally this position has light programming skills in the appropriate language to develop necessary work arounds.
- Performs duties and responsibilities in a manner consistent with our mission, values, and Mercy Service Standards.
Because you’re committed to excellence, you understand the importance of being properly prepared for your role at Mercy. That’s why you’ll bring to your role the right set of qualifications:
- Education: Bachelor's degree in related field, specialized training, or equivalent work experience
- Other Knowledge/Skills/Abilities:
- Experience with requirements management, diagramming, use case development
- Experience in process design, reengineering, and requirements documentation methodologies
- Experience in the design and production of quality deliverables
- General understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
- Vendor relationship skills
- Skilled in Project Management, has ability to small projects
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience: Five (5) years of relevant technical or business work experience
We’ll Support You at Work and Home
Our foundations are built on dignity and respect. Modern Healthcare Magazine named us as a “top 100 places to work.” We go out of our way to help people feel welcomed. We offer day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, and employer-matched retirement funds, even to part-time employees. We’re proud to provide tuition reimbursement to help you grow and learn new skills.