Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
11 - 15 years
Posted 179 days ago
Thornton Tomasetti seeks talented Senior-Level Engineers for our Tampa, FL office. Projects include both new construction and retrofit in cultural, education, high-rise, sports facilities, transportation, and government.
Thornton Tomasetti provides engineering design, investigation and analysis services to clients worldwide on projects of every size and level of complexity. We are an organization of 1,200 engineers, architects, and sustainability and support professionals collaborating from offices across the United States and in Asia-Pacific, Europe, Latin America and the Middle East.
• Structural analysis, design and detailing of steel, concrete, masonry and timber systems
• Coordination of design work with in-house staff as well as other design professionals including Architects and other Engineering disciplines
• Preparation of construction documents within a BIM environment
• Undergraduate degree in civil or related engineering is required; a Master’s degree in structural or architectural engineering is strongly preferred
• Current knowledge of engineering software
• P.E. required
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 10+ years of experiencerequired