Lead and execute building enclosure commissioning and retro-commissioning for complex buildings and systems in the mission critical, healthcare, laboratory, aviation, manufacturing, higher education, commercial building, water & waste water and onsite energy markets.
- Lead the Building Enclosures Commissioning process according to ASTM 2813-12
- Develop a preliminary budget for enclosure testing for projects
- Witness on-site testing of enclosure system in new and existing buildings
- Troubleshoot building enclosure on new and existing construction projects.
- Plan, schedule, and perform work for mid to large size projects and programs.
- Develop detailed work plans to help sell building enclosure commissioning services
- Lead design reviews and propose recommendations for improvements.
- Responsible for maintaining detailed and accurate commissioning project records including data, documentation and reports.
- Responsible for commissioning of new retro-fits and new and existing buildings.
- Develop and refine commissioning methodologies, tools, and standards in support of an evolving commissioning practice.
- Cultivate effective relationships with existing and potential key clients, customers and contractors to develop business.
- Actively participate in sales pursuits and proposal development.
- Review and build computer simulations such as WUFI, WINDOW, and THERM
All other duties as assigned