To handle complex losses and claims servicing the aviation adjusting business for commercial and personal hull and liability claims.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages complex assignments with best-in-class service and expertise, delivering consistent value and trustworthy reporting to our customers. Management of these complex assignments includes but is not limited to site visits, generation of a complex scope of damages, high value cost estimating, project management and high stakes negotiations.
- Provides independent control of reconstruction job costs and time frames to insurers and property managers.
- Maintains accurate records based on company standards and procedures, using designated technology.
- Accurately and efficiently manages billings including documenting and maintaining billable hours on a time and expense basis, work in progress, and timely delivery of reporting to clients including contractors working on complex projects.
- Work closely with property claims adjusters to produce best-in-class one-stop-shopping for clients.
- Other duties as assigned.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Supports the organization's quality program(s).
- Travels as required.
Education & Licensing
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university preferred. Licenses as required.
Eight (8) years of building construction and/or commercial building estimating experience required.
Skills & Knowledge
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
- Analytical and interpretive skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Ability to create and complete comprehensive, accurate and constructive written reports
- Must maintain valid driver's license with clean driving history
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies