Our team writes large scale infrastructure and tools in C#, Perl and C++ for Windows and Linux environments. Our software is utilized during all stages of product development across multiple AMD sites and includes distributed automation and build processes, web applications and databases to track millions of records generated by thousands of systems. We are constantly adapting our software development processes to manage the challenges we accept.
Join us if you are passionate about solving problems and working with the latest technologies, both hardware and software!
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer. Person will be responsible for development, configuration and deployment of the automated CI infrastructure. The ability to work on multiple platforms and to design reusable and scalable modules is critical.
- Prototype, design, and implement CI solutions, configure build and test steps using custom scripts
- Document technical and design decisions for other team members
- Build tools and automation that eliminate repetitive tasks
- Maintain and improve existing production environment
Required Experience and Skills
- In-depth knowledge of CI systems and containerization tools: Jenkins, TeamCity, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Expert level knowledge of SCM systems such as Perforce and Git. Experience with Gerrit and other code collaboration tools is a plus.
- Advanced experience with scripting languages such as Perl, Python and Groovy
- Experience with GNU Make, CMake, and MS WDK. Knowledge of building in Windows, Linux
- Extensive administrative knowledge of Windows and Linux environments is a plus
- Passion for building great software and strong grasp of automation tools
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Must be fluent in both written and spoken English
- Computer Science/Engineering Degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in infrastructure development, build and release automation, continuous integration and deployment
Requisition Number: 54669