We are looking for a Senior Build and Release Engineer to join our release management team. In this role, you will be responsible for managing our source control systems, making the build farm hum like a well-oiled machine, and taking our continuous integration/delivery systems to the next level.
Who You Are:
- You are respectful, trustworthy, and approachable.
- You have many years of experience managing source control, build farms, and CI/CD systems (preferably for “AAA" game development).
- You are passionate and effective at working with others.
- You are driven to achieve excellence in technology.
- You have deep experience in and knowledge of automation and continuous integration technologies.
- You are well versed in the internals of operating systems and the underlying infrastructure needed to support performant systems.
- You are an expert troubleshooter who is comfortable diving into complex systems.
What You Will Do:
- Design and deploy CI/CD systems to support the development needs of multiple game studios.
- Manage all aspects of large scale source control depots.
- Build and maintain build system infrastructure used by the studios. Participate in the qualification and selection of underlying virtual/physical hardware needed to support the expected scale.
- Work closely with studio engineering teams to ensure integrations of new engine versions are efficient and problem-free.
- Ensure systems being deployed are supportable at a production level.
- At least 5 years of experience working with source control and build systems in production environments.
- At least 5 years of experience writing and debugging code in at least one language.
- Solid understanding of both Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex technical issues and isolate problems quickly.
- Experienced in performance tuning and scaling production build systems.
Nice to Have Attributes:
- Experience with Unreal 4.
- Experience with Jenkins.
- Experience with multiple source control platforms.
- Experience with console, PC, and mobile development.
- You enjoy playing video games.