We are actively seeking a Senior Bridge Design Engineer to join our dedicated team of professionals in York, PA. As a Senior Bridge Design Engineer, key responsibilities include bridge/structural design and project management for a multi-office engineering firm.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering with a transportation/structures emphasis
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Professional Engineering license
- 10 to 20 years structural design/engineering and project experience including:
- PENNDOT design procedures
- Bridge design and project experience
- NBIS bridge inspection
- Bridge rehabilitation plans
- Construction administration and inspection of bridge projects is a plus
- Working familiarity with AutoCAD Civil 3D, Microsoft Office Suite, and bridge design software is required
- Is a leader and team player possessing strong skills in communication, planning, and organization
- Has the flexibility to travel to job sites, meetings, and other offices
- Has the legal right to work in the U.S.
Life at HRG
- HRG offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including professional development opportunities and the support you need to define your own career path.
- As an employee-owned company, we all share in the current and future financial success of the company through the company-funded employee stock ownership plan (ESOP).
- Work/Life Balance. We recognize both are essential to uphold the morale of each employee-owner therefore, we offer flexible scheduling including half-day Fridays.
- HRG’s work is consistently recognized and awarded at both a regional and national level.