As Senior Brand Partner, Entertainment, you will leverage agency and client direct relationships to identify new buyers of Tumblr advertising products, educating them on Tumblr and the full suite of Tumblr advertising and sponsorship opportunities. As an early member of our growing Los Angeles team, you will also be a critical part of crafting our story, shaping our culture, strategy, and product roadmap.
- Prospect, qualify and close new advertising campaigns for Tumblr from the Fortune 500 and their agencies.
- Provide outstanding consultative sales solutions, leading to effective campaigns, meaningful results, and renewals/ up-sells that drive revenue growth.
- Build, lead all aspects of and maintain an active sales pipeline through active outreach, networking, and thought leadership.
- Persuasively communicate the Tumblr story and value proposition to both advertisers and brands looking to interact directly with our community to insure that they provide a user experience that respects and delights Tumblr’s audience.
- Provide thought leadership and act as a Tumblr evangelist at industry events, online, and in-market.
- Mentor new team members as our organization grows through direct support and as a personal example.
- Help shape Tumblr’s native ads product roadmap, for mobile and in general, by aggregating and sharing client feedback and campaign metrics with cross-functional stakeholders.
- 5-8+ years of experience in online media sales, working with Media and Entertainment companies and advertising agencies;
- Proven experience engaging with senior executives on their marketing strategy;
- Deep relationships within the film studios, television networks and streaming companies on both client direct and agency side;
- Subject matter expertise in the social media, branded content, and native advertising landscape;
- User and community -first orientation;
- Demonstrated high achievement against sales targets;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Passion and patience for building.