Senior Brand Marketing Specialist -
The Senior Brand Marketing Specialist is responsible for executing the marketing as well as other strategic initiatives that drive Bank awareness, revenue and profitability for the business units which can include: Retail, Business, Wealth and Credit Card. Develop and implement strategies that target client acquisition and retention, customer profitability growth and referrals. Develop and execute the communication of key Bankwide marketing initiatives. Coordinate the development and financial justification of the advertising/marketing budget and strategic initiatives.
Develop and oversee the integration of marketing initiatives through the branch channel as well as electronic changes (online banking retail and business, website, email and ATMs). Communicate with assigned business units managers, subject matter experts in all business segments and sales associates to develop programs and ensure accuracy in all marketing/customer facing materials.Additionally this position will be responsible for ensuring brand integrity and compliance with regulatory governance for all new marketing initiatives and for existing materials.
- Bachelordegree with a minimum of 5 years advertising experience.
- High school diploma or GED with a minimum of 9 years advertising experience.
- Strong knowledge of advertising mediums, sales collateral development, direct mail and email mail marketing, content marketing, multichannelcampaign management and marketing measurement and analytical skills.
- Proven project management skills.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Word, Adobe, MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
- Proven experienceworking with compliance or regulatory or legal departments as applicable for marketing initiatives.
- Strong communication skills with demonstrated experience developing and managing to performance metrics.
- Proven strategic planning abilities.
- Ability to correctly assess business opportunities, develop marketing and functional business requirements with a strong focus on establishing the financial implications.
- Proven ability to influence stakeholders across functional areas around common goals and objectives.
- Ability to manage multiple projectsStrong organization skills.
- Ability to understand the risk and compliance implications with a marketing strategy project/product and be able to recommend business decisions taking these into consideration.
- Strong skills are needed in: oral and written communications, creative problemsolving, time management, listening, accounting and negotiation.
- Ability to implement largescale marketing programs.
- Ability to motivate teams/individuals who are not direct reports to produce programs within predetermined timeframes while simultaneously managing multiple projects.
- Ability to facilitate groups and develop effective working relationships with senior level management, line and staff.
- Experience presenting marketing strategy and the associated financial justifications to Senior Management.