iHeartRadio is seeking a Senior Brand Marketing Manager to join our Podcast Network Marketing team. The Sr. Marketing Brand Manager is responsible for developing overall integrated marketing programs and driving listening among the existing podcast audience and finding new audiences.
In this role, your mandate is to keep listeners engaged with our new and existing podcasts by designing both high impact and highly personalized campaigns, touching tens of millions of listeners. The position requires a person with an entrepreneurial mindset, a test, analyze and learn orientation, creativity and deep quantitative skillset.
- Lead overall development of integrated brand marketing plans for launching new podcasts and continued support of our existing shows, in conjunction with creative, production, the sales team and other cross-functional partners
- Lead strategic conversations around brand and business strategy, creative concepts, marketing strategy and execution
- Lead the day-to-day of podcast brand campaign development, ensuring a link between the brand strategy, the creative idea and the final executions. Actively guide the development of show campaign execution and ensure that all campaign elements contribute to achieving KPIs.
- Use campaign data to turn learnings into actionable insights, develop plans for how we will measure our marketing and analyze results for campaign optimization
- Lead complex cross-functional teams to ensure alignment, clear communication, seamless integration and timely execution of campaign deliverables
- BA or BS degree; MBA a plus
- 6+ Years’ experience in a consumer facing digital marketing role
- Strong analytical skills with knowledge and experience with analytics tools
- Solid skills in core areas of business and brand strategy, insights and research, media and communications planning
- Experience marketing entertainment properties a plus
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal and strong emotional intelligence
- Expert presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Well-organized, proven self-starter; able to initiate, prioritize and drive projects from inception, development to execution and measurement
- Ability to develop productive relationships with partners outside of the marketing team
- Ability to react quickly to new information, opinion and direction
- Proficiency in MS Office and G Suite. Experience in Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Avid media consumer