We have partnered with a large manufacturing company in the Lancaster, SC area to provide them with a Senior Brand Manager.
Responsibilities of the Senior Brand Manager:
Responsible for setting brand priorities and achievement of brand marketing objectives. Develops marketing and business plans that align with organizational goals and objectives with focus on sales growth, profit margins, and market share targets.
- Develops and manages 4P strategy for the brands across categories.
- Works with the marketing team to ensure the effective and efficient execution of marketing plans.
- Develops deliverables that support brand marketing programs and campaigns.
- Lead, manage, and develop team members to increase talent, marketing expertise, and drive performance; participate in the recruiting and selection of industry-leading talent to build a high-performing team; proactively shape culture to develop highly aligned, motivated marketing team.
- Manage product P&L, along with budget management and ROI evaluation.
- Work with leadership to develop strategies and opportunities for market positioning, line extensions, new products.
- Coordinating all aspects of new product launches relating to the brands.
- Design and develop advertising and promotional strategies which will meet or exceed company goals and objectives. Partner, coordinate and communicate with Retail Marketing, Sales, Digital and e-commerce partners and other key stakeholders to ensure that objectives, tactics, and long-term strategies are aligned and executed appropriately to achieve business goals.
- Coordinating market research to identify opportunities for increased penetration and growth of existing products.
- Measure and evaluate marketing campaigns effectiveness and recommend improvements/changes.
- Analyze results of sales/marketing efforts for brands and make recommendations for change
- Provide executive summary to management and key stakeholders marketing plans, programs, performance, success stories, and other key insights.
- Share best practices and organizational learnings with the broader team and company-wide, where appropriate.
- Recommending changes, additions, and deletions to brands/existing product line.
- Working to establishing marketing forecast to be reviewed with manufacturing and sales.
- Coordinating label/printed material production according to approved procedures and customer needs.
- Coordinating promotion requirements with sales, manufacturing and outside vendors.
- Perform other assigned duties as may be required in meeting company objectives
- Communicate effectively with other departments within the organization and function within a team environment.
- Regular attendance is required.
Requirements of the Senior Brand Manager:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Master's Degree and/or Master of Business Administration preferred.
- 6 years of marketing experience, including brand management
- Broad marketing experience successfully using various media channels such as print, radio, digital, PR, and/or social media
- Must possess strong organizational and leadership skills with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be creative, with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be computer literate, preferably in Windows
- Sales and Marketing experience in a CPG organization
- International or global development experience
Benefits of the Senior Brand Manager:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short / Long-Term Disability
- 401 (k) Profit Share Plan