At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
The Senior Brand Manager is a leadership role with responsibility for developing, implementing and managing annual strategic, financial, innovation, and operating plans for a brand or portfolio of brands. This includes promotions, packaging, analysis and P&L. Role will be responsible for leading cross-functional teams.
- Achieve revenue, profitability, market share and other objectives by developing and executing annual and long-term strategic plans for the brand and consistent with corporate priorities
- Actively managing brand P&L
- Leading and influencing innovation to develop and execute short and long-term core improvement and new products.
- Building consumer awareness, generating trial, increasing distribution, and driving sales by developing effective consumer promotions and communications plans.
- Quantifying and evaluating effectiveness by directing post-program analysis.
- Partnering with internal departments to develop trade, retail, and category strategies
- Bachelors in Marketing; MBA preferred.
- Min 6-10 years of CPG brand marketing experience. Prior cross functional experience with sales, supply chain, and category management preferred
- Strong analytical, negotiation, and presentation skills; general business management knowledge; strong financial acumen
- Excellent relationship building skills