We are always interested in hearing from talented Senior Brand Managers. Are you looking to play a key role in advancing the marketing and innovation of some of our leading brands? Grow with us as your goals will be achieved in an environment that cares about career development. Lead with us as you keep our marketing cutting edge and our consumers excited. The passion and dedication our people put into the marketing of our brands is one of the things that makes Kellogg Company great. Enrich yourself as you work for a company that delights the world through foods and brands that matter.
This role will specifically be leading innovation for two of Kellogg's most iconic brands - Frosted Flakes and Froot Loops. In this role, you will be responsible for defining and implementing the long-term vision from an innovation perspective working hand in hand with the brand team. Cross-functional leadership is critical for success in this role as you will be leading project teams consisting of food development, supply chain, finance, etc. to launch new products in the market. The scope of this role is projects that are 1-3years from launch.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Senior Brand Manager at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
- Developing marketing strategies and plans based on how consumers and shoppers make decisions and serving consumer needs to identify growth opportunities
- Developing and recommending the vision and key strategies for the brand
- Translating consumer insights into the development of new ideas and products
- Identifying, building and executing powerful ideas that build relevance and motivation for our brands
- Building strong multi-agency partnerships
- Leading and working with cross-functional teams, including other marketers, food scientists, sales professionals, and nutritional professionals
- Developing people, providing positive and constructive feedback, and placing the right people in the right places to ensure the team is aligned for success
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Brand Marketing to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field
- Extensive experience in marketing with experience in a supervisory role
- Substantial experience in product management or related experience
- Demonstrated strength in marketing competencies with particular strength in positioning, brand development, innovation and project leadership
- A thorough understanding of marketing and business functions with a CPG Company
- Ability to work in conditions which include multiple and conflicting priorities, extended work schedules, and specific time constraints
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated ability in written and oral communication
- MBA or Master's degree in marketing or related discipline
- Experience that includes proven success in different brand portfolios
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.