We’re looking for an experienced Senior Brand and Creative Manager to join our marketing team! You’ll be working alongside the most talented team in the business - including our new VP of Marketing.
Our Senior Brand and Creative Manager will combine creativity with a deep understanding of our target audience in order to create a solid brand identity that compels merchants to learn more about Ordergroove. They will oversee all creative work and will combine performance data with market insights in order to create top industry designs across all channels. Our Senior Brand and Creative Manager will also be responsible for the strategy and execution of growing brand awareness and improving perception across the merchant and partner ecosystem.
If you’re ready to work in unison with top-notch marketing, product, and customer success professionals and can be both strategic and hands-on with brand and design execution, then look no further.
What you will do:
- Shape the strategic direction for our brand, elevating our brand identity and communicating easy-to-follow guidelines for branding, tone of voice, and design
- Oversee all design strategy and creative production including digital assets, ads, slideware, social posts, video editing, and more
- Identify and execute opportunities to raise brand awareness within our target market (could include brand initiatives, content, press opportunities, social campaigns, and more)
- Collaborate with digital, content, and product marketing to revamp and refresh our web presence
- Partner with UX and market-facing teams to create a cohesive brand experience across the buying and customer journey (including all interactions with marketing, sales, product, and customer service)
- Help bring our mission and vision to life by incorporating it into external messaging to create a cohesive brand story
- Collaborate with demand generation on branding campaign concepts and help measure the effectiveness of brand awareness initiatives
- Inspire word of mouth marketing in collaboration with customer and partner teams to build brand advocates
- 3+ years of experience in brand-focused marketing roles
- 2+ years of experience overseeing or heading design
- Demonstrated track record of success with creating innovative, top market design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to articulate and translate concepts into clear, concise communications.
- Excellent project management acumen, with the ability to balance multiple work streams and stakeholders
- Balances creative, big-picture thinking with deductive abilities to measure performance and optimize for best results
- Highly collaborative and empathetic
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above - that’s okay! We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day and that you can deliver the results we need.
- Raised $50M from top-notch investors
- Remote-first team with members all over the world and an office in NYC that allows for in-person meet-ups if desired
- Hundreds of customers including Honest Company, IL MAKIAGE, Petsmart, Walmart, L’Oreal, Unilever, Peet’s Coffee, KIND, Love Wellness, and Tula