Senior BPM / Java Developer
APPLY NOWSEND TO EMAILSAVE JOBVIEW SAVED JOBS
Jersey City, New Jersey, Ann Arbor, Michigan, Columbia, Maryland, Southlake, Texas, Omaha, Nebraska, St Louis, MissouriID# 2019-22567Regular Full-TimeSecond Level Professional
To all recruitment agencies: TD Ameritrade does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job alias, TD Ameritrade employees or any other company location. TD Ameritrade is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
TD Ameritrade has launched a transformation program of its servicing platform in order to deliver an enhanced, differentiated, and efficient operating model. Improvements will come in the form of better processes, tools, and information. After completing a strategic initiative, a vision for future state technology, processes, roadmaps, and value cases were created. Using an agile approach and providing proof of value along the way, this transformation will be long term and multi-phased. Principles for guidance of this program include a business driven and customer centric focus ondesign decisions, continual alignment with senior leaders for ongoing sponsorship, systematic and objective program governance, a flexible execution structure, and a comprehensive approach towards adoption of services. As a BPM Developer and by utilizing IBM’s BPM product, TDA is now implementing and governing these process transformations throughout the servicing organization. As a Java Developer, responsibilities include performing analysis and development tasks for TD Ameritrade’s workflow applications and systems.
• A BPM developer is expected to design, develop, debug, test and deploy applications using IBM’s BPM product.
• Collaborates with Process Designers, Product Owners, and Subject Matter Experts to gain a clear understanding of the business process.
• Provide development support in transitioning an existing IBM FileNet process-engine workflow application to the TDA enterprise IBM BMP environment.
• For Java development work when required, the developer will be responsible for performing analysis and development tasks for TD Ameritrade’s applications and systems.
• Work independently on design tasks when called for.
• Program logic, testing, debugging and documentation.
• Provides analysis of problems and recommends solutions.
• Prepares program specifications and develops coding logic in compliance with secure coding standards.
• May lead discussions with the business and with business analyst.
• May work in conjunction with more senior developers.
• Works within established procedures and tools to develop, test, and validate security features and code review.
• Implement and maintain application software while following best practice application security throughout
• 3+ years of development experience in IBM BPM Version 8.5 and above.
• Must have skills in BPD and BPM coach development
• Must have skills in BPM service development and Web Service integration.
• SPARK UI Toolkit is plus
• Experience defining and developing IBM BPM toolkits.
• Experience in BPM out of box reporting, and in creating custom reports using a CoachView user interface
• J2EE and XML experience
• Familiarity with Agile and Blue Works Live will be helpful
• Training classes such as Developing Applications in IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V8.5- I and II or equivalent will be ideal
• Certification Test C2180-273 IBM Certified Integration Developer – Business Process Manager Advanced V8 or equivalent is a plus
• 2+ years of Java programming experience required
• Experience working on Springboot and REST services a plus
• Experience working with sql dB a plus
• 2+ years’ experience with distributed systems development
• 2+ years’ experience with Waterfall, Agile, Test Driven Development or related lifecycle methodologies required
• Financial services experience preferred
• Experience with real time processing, relational database systems, and data
• Ability to interpret business requirements
• Demonstrated experience working with core business logic within applications
• Military education or experience may be considered in lieu of civilian requirements listed