To all recruitment agencies: TD Ameritrade does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job alias, TD Ameritrade employees or any other company location. TD Ameritrade is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
TD Ameritrade has launched a transformation program of its servicing platform in order to deliver an enhanced, differentiated, and efficient operating model. Improvements will come in the form of better processes, tools, and information. After completing a strategic initiative, a vision for future state technology, processes, roadmaps, and value cases were created. By utilizing IBM’s BPM product, TDA will now be implementing and governing these process transformations throughout the servicing organization. Using an agile approach and providing proof of value along the way, this transformation will be long term and multi-phased. Principles for guidance of this program include a business driven and customer centric focus on design decisions, continual alignment with senior leaders for ongoing sponsorship, systematic and objective program governance, a flexible execution structure, and a comprehensive approach towards adoption of services.
• A BPM developer is expected to design, develop, debug, test and deploy applications using IBM’s BPM product and Salient’s Spark UI toolkit.
• Collaborates with Process Designers, process owners, and subject matter experts to gain a clear understanding of the business process.
• Provide development support in transitioning an existing IBM FileNet process-engine workflow application to the TDA enterprise IBM BMP 8.5.6 environment.
• 5+ years of development experience in IBM BPM Version 8.5 and above.
• Must have skills in BPD and BPM coach development
• Must have skills in BPM service development and Web Service integration.
• SPARK UI Toolkit is plus
• Experience defining and developing IBM BPM toolkits.
• Experience in BPM out of box reporting, and in creating custom reports using a CoachView user interface
• J2EE and XML experience
• Familiarity with Agile and Blue Works Live will be helpful
• Training classes such as Developing Applications in IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V8.5- I and II or equivalent will be ideal
• Certification Test C2180-273 IBM Certified Integration Developer – Business Process Manager Advanced V8 or equivalent is a plus.