Piper Companies is looking for a Senior Biostatistician to join a leader in Biostatistics and eClinical solutions in the Raleigh area of North Carolina (NC). This Senior Biostatistician will have an opportunity to directly impact the company's local operations by interacting directly with clients for statistical details on individual projects.
Responsibilities for Senior Biostatistician:
- Act as the statistical analysis subject matter expert and point of contact for phase I, II, III, and IV stage sponsors.
- Develop, oversee and approve statistical analysis plans, CRFs, protocols and data management plans.
- Manage and oversee budget, timeline and the SAS programming team for the project.
- Mentor and train junior biostatisticians.
- Analyze clinical trial data and present results to the FDA as well as present regular reports to all internal and external stakeholders.
Technical Requirements for Senior Biostatistician:
- Master's degree in Biostatistics or Statistics
- Excellent problem-solving skills, strategic thinking skills, and communication skills.
- Experience in CRO environments is highly valued
- Hands on experience with SAS programming, R programming, SDTM, and ADaM.
- Ability to attend bid defenses in person or via teleconference.
- Experience with QC of safety, efficacy, ISS, and ISE.
- Minimum 2 years of experience managing clients, budgets, and timelines for projects.
Compensation & Benefits for Senior Biostatistician:
- Compensation: $100-$120k, based on previous salary history and experience
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k