Are you passionate about collecting and analyzing clinical trial data? If so, you're in the right place! We are looking for a Senior Biostatistician or Biostatistical Manager who will provide statistical expertise and leadership to clinical trials! This position will partner with key internal and external stakeholders to design, analyze, and interpret clinical studies in support of GRAIL's clinical development. This position will also provide statistical modeling expertise and conduct simulations in support of GRAIL's clinical trial designs, product development, and scientific discovery.
- Provide statistical support for clinical trial startup, design, analysis, publications, and regulatory submissions.
- Co-author protocols, statistical analysis plans, clinical study reports, presentations, and publications of clinical studies.
- Interact cross-functionally and work closely with interdisciplinary teams including bioinformatics, clinical research, product development, and external collaborators.
- Keep abreast of industry and academic developments in Statistics and modeling techniques and apply them to significant and unique issues that require exercising independent judgment and developing/adapting methodology.
Your Background Will Include:
- PhD. in Statistics, Biostatistics or equivalent with 2+ years of meaningful experience (or MS with 5+ years) in academia or industry
- PhD. with 5+ years of experience will be considered at the Manager level
- Knowledge of theoretical and applied statistics
- Outstanding verbal, writing, and presentation skills with a strong ability to influence
- Consistent track record of success in supporting large-scale clinical trials as a biostatistician
- A consistent track record of posters/presentations and publications is strongly desirable
- Proficient in R or Python or SAS
- Ability to work independently on multiple concurrent projects in a fast-paced environment!
- Strong team player with a demonstrated track record of success in the cross-functional team environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
GRAIL, Inc. and its affiliates and subsidiaries ("GRAIL") does not accept any liability for fees for resumes from recruiters or employment agencies ("Agency"), without a binding, written recruitment agreement between GRAIL and Agency describing the services and specific job openings ("Agreement"). GRAIL may consider any candidate for whom an Agency has submitted an unsolicited resume and explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the Agency, unless an Agreement is in place. Any email or verbal contacts with any person within GRAIL is inadequate to create a binding agreement. Agencies without an Agreement are requested not to contact any hiring managers of GRAIL with recruiting inquiries or resumes. Agencies interested in partnering with GRAIL may contact GRAIL's HR Department through our .