New York, NY
Industry: Accounting, Finance & Insurance•
Less than 5 years
Posted 27 days ago
Our client is a global law firm looking for a billing coordinator:
· Ensure accurate and prompt invoicing according to each client's specific needs
· Collaborate with the billing/collection team and other finance personnel and work closely with partners and other legal staff to achieve the firm's goals.
· Meet with partners and/or Supervisors to discuss monthly billing, outstanding invoices and strategy for collections
· Assure conformity with the firm's accounting, billing and collection policies and controls and ensure the integrity of the firm's financial and operating information.
· Communicating directly with clients as needed to assist in answering questions, providing data, etc.
· Review time entries to ensure that the rates are reflected and extended properly
· Proactively monitor client database including client, matter and timekeeper codes and set ups
· A minimum of 3 years' experience in accounts receivable/billing with professional services
· Advanced MS Excel and Word skills
· Excellent typing skills as well as ability to work in a paperless environment
· Must have the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of personnel