The fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Data Architect – Healthcare & Life Sciences, to join our Advanced Analytics Organization.
- Facilitate the establishment of a secure big data analytics environment; including the Data Lake, EDW, BI & analytics, content management and data management
- Leadbig data, data and software engineers to architect and deliver the solutions that fulfill the Business information needs and align with the information vision and strategy
- Develop data models and ETL flows to obtain maximum value of the data assets and to facilitate the easy usage of the data assets
- Help establish and maintain the data governance processes and mechanisms for data lake and EDW
- Understand various data security standards and use secure data governance tools to apply and adhere to the required controls on a per data set basis
- Provide advice, guidance, direction, and authorization to carry out major plans and procedures to help ensure schedule attainment, product development process adherence, and performance and budget targets are met
- A minimum of 8years of data modeling & architecting experience, end-to-end development life-cycle support and SDLC processes with a minimum of 4 years leading a team including architects, engineers, quality assurance, and operations professionals
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science or relevant field from an accredited college or university
- Established experience of designing and building analytical data warehouses
- Demonstrated understanding and experience of enterprise data warehouse, big data, cloud, BI & analytics, content management and data management
- Experience using ETL and other data wrangling tools
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex/gender, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, physical or mental handicap unrelated to ability, pregnancy, veteran status, unfavorable discharge from military service, genetic information, or other legally protected status. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please.