Senior BI / QlikSense Engineer
A prominent, data based global technology firm is currently seeking a BI/QlikSense Engineer to join their team in New York. This tech company has multiple focuses, the main one being the creation of one of the world's most widely utilized financial software applications. In this role you will work in a small, dynamic team with some of New York City's top engineers, to solve very unique, large scale challenges.
You will be joining a data warehouse and business intelligence team, creating next-level visualizations, analytics and developmental initiatives for the BI team within the context of data lakes and big data environments.
- Strong grasp of data infrastructure (Data warehouses, BI, analytics, big dataprocesses)
- Experience developing, architecting, and supporting technology platforms
- Experience interacting with end users and serving as a subject matter expert
- 5+ years' in QlikSense or QlikView, implementing them in an Enterprise environment
- Strong data reporting experience
- Advanced SQL skills, database design and experienceworking with very large data volumes
- Strong understanding of ETL, dimensional data modelling and data warehousing
- Experience with Tableau, Cognos, Business Objects or other BI tools
- Experience in creating Extension objects with Qlik APIs
- Experience with web development with CSS, JS, HTML, Angular and Node
- Experience with other programming languages such as Java, C++, Python, ksh