Industry: Business Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 43 days ago
Reporting to the Compensation & Benefits Manager, the ideal candidate will be analytical and process orientated. Company is willing to go up to $95K a year for the right candidate.
You will be the subject matter expert to drive continuous improvements through streamlining of internal and vendor processes, identifying cost savings opportunities and bringing forward your innovative program solutions. This includes priority setting to ensure vendor partners are operating in a high performing manner to enhance the employee experience.
Education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your highest potential and fast track to career advancement.
* Bachelor's degree. Master's degree a plus.
* Certified Employee Benefit Specialist (CEBS) and/or Certified Compensation Professional (CCP), a plus.
* 5+ years related experience in Benefits Administration and vendor management.
* Multi-state benefit experience, a plus.
* Experience in a Union environment, a plus.
* Experience working for a large employer.