Senior Benefits Analyst
Just like the children we serve, Children's is growing quickly and hiring a Sr. Benefits Analyst in Human Resources. This role implements and manages all benefit programs, including retirement savings plans. In addition, this position coordinates open enrollment and HR system activities related to benefits. This includes performing research and analysis of benefit programs to determine trends and make recommendations for changes.
The Sr. Benefits Analyst supports the Director in managing relationships with vendors and brokers. This role coordinates all benefit communication and education, benefit compliance and audit functions, as well as educating HR team members on compliance changes.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are necessary to interact with varying levels of employees
- Advanced organizational skills essential for meeting tight deadlines as well as managing multiple tasks in a timely manner
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and experience with HRIS reporting
- Strong critical thinking/problem solving skills
- Thorough knowledge of all applicable legislation and regulations related to benefits, especially retirement savings plans
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor?s Degree in related field or equivalent experiencerequired
- Master?s Degreepreferred
- 4 Years benefit administration experiencerequired
- Certified Employee Benefits Specialist or another HR specific certification is preferred