Full-Time Part-Time DesignationFull-timeRequirements
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management or related field or equivalent years of experience.
- Minimum of 5 years experience with benefits administration in c-store or retail industry in a large employer setting.
- Thorough knowledge of benefits/wellness administration guidelines (COBRA, HIPPA, PPACA, GINA, ERISA, IRS Section 125 and federal regulations related to CDHPs).
- Group Benefits Administration (GBA) and Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS) designation.
- Microsoft Excel experience.
LocationOne SE Convenience Blvd, Ankeny, Iowa 50021Job DescriptionCasey's General Stores Corporate Headquarters in Ankeny, IA is seeking a Senior Benefits Analyst to join the Human Resources team! As a Senior Benefits Analyst, you'll be responsible for benchmarking benefits best practices, researching various benefit options and making recommendations to leadership concerning benefits (retirement, health, life, disability, etc.). Providing overall coordination and support regarding decision points and identifying processes pertaining to the enrollment and administration of full and part-time employee benefits will be critical in this position. In addition, providing professional and analytical guidance to employees while ensuring overall plan compliance to government regulations and reporting requirements is a key piece of the role. Specific responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with HR team to provide strategic management of Casey's overall benefits package.
- Creating communication, messaging and education around benefit plans and features.
- Analyzing monthly health plan claims reports, identifying trends and performing cost/benefit analysis.
- Consulting with internal partners and external vendors to strategize and develop recommendations for new/changes to current benefit programs.
- Developing and implementing ideas to simplify benefits and processes.
- Assisting in the development of the budget and operating plan for various wellness programs.