Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you'll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Senior Benefit Analyst to join our team in Herndon, VA.
The Senior Benefit Analyst position will need to have an handle on data management, healthcare & benefits analytics and reporting. S/he researches, analyzes, evaluates, and administers corporate benefit plans and programs to meet the organization's strategy. The Senior Benefit Analyst, in partnership with Benefits team supports the day-to-day management of the ManTech Benefit Programs including Retirement, Wellness and Life Insurance/Disability Plans. Additionally, provide recommendations of benefit programs to management. May lead and direct the work of lower level benefits analysts.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Data management and analytics to identify data integrity issues and to resolve and/or avoid benefit issues
- Analysis of plan provisions, processes and operations via data review, financial analysis
- The development and execution of data gathering, data reconciliations and data reviews to support and enhance plan performance and audit activities
- Develops and performs data analysis and data reconciliations for purposes of identifying gaps and opportunities to resolve issues
- Vendor management
- Strong understanding and management of all data and eligibility file feeds
- Supports benefit audit activities and projects including ManTech audit via 3rd party auditors of the ManTech plans as well as internal audits of ManTech programs
- Assists "COEs" with problem resolution to ensure accurate, timely, and courteous resolutions
- Support Benefits team in identifying and executing process improvements to proactively address potential issues, improve the member experience and drive improvements in plan operations
- Assists the Benefits team in the execution and monitoring of key controls along with identifying and driving efficiencies where feasible
- Provide materials and summaries to document data findings and recommendations, benefit processes, provide reference materials and share information to appropriate parties
- Supports testing of HR and/or vendor systems due to upgrades or enhancements
- Works closely with HRIS/DI & Payroll on benefits or systems issue
- Analyzes current benefits trends to estimate impact on organization and tracks applicable benefits legislation
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of work experience/training
- At least 5+ years' experience in Benefits Planning and/or Operations or the equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience
- Experience with WD & HRIS/HCMS
- Strong knowledge and understanding of benefits, TPA, Retirement and H&W Benefits Policies, rules, regulations, eligibility provisions and enrollment procedures, beneficiary designations and special settlements, spending account rules