We have a great opportunity for an experienced Sales Executive with a proven track record of IT consulting and managed services sales to join our team. This person must have experience in successfully building presentations, strategizing with senior executives and business owners to close sales independently.
This person will be responsible for bringing in their own leads and acting on existing company leads generated by our in-house marketing and lead gen tactics. As a Sales Executive, your primary responsibility will be to sell our IT Managed Services support plans and technology projects.
- Overall 12+ years’ experience with 6 years of IT sales experience, High Energy, Numbers Driven, Tech Savvy, Sense of Urgency, Detail Oriented, Excellent Communication
- Minimum of 5 years of successful experience selling Managed IT Services, Managed Cloud and Consultative Service Solutions at the C-level
- Accurately represent our Managed IT Service offerings - Testing/QA, Digital Transformation, Cloud/Devops, and Data Analytics, to prospective customers
- Develop leads and create appointments with potential new clients. Prospect for new business via networking, events, partnering, cold calling etc. by working closely with Marketing team.
- Successfully understand and address client's technology and business concerns during the sales process
- Draft Winning proposal by consulting the Pre-Sales & Solution Architects group within the company. Draft, review and implement a Scope of Work (SOWs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) to meet company objectives and revenue goals.
- Take part in IT Services pricing decisions and suggest innovative pricing models based on the customer pain points and budgets.
- Develop sales playbook of behaviors and track results against plan.
- Meet goals for setting qualified appointments.
- Track and record lead and appointment information in our CRM system (Sun CRM)..
- Follow up on leads generated by our website and our marketing automation platform.
- Work closely with the executive team to report progress and develop/ refine the sales approach.
- Help prospects/clients with technology decisions to achieve their short and long-term business goals.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships through understanding their needs.
- Facilitate answers to technical questions the potential client might have.
- Other sales duties as assigned by Chief of Sales & Management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, IT, Cloud Computing, Security and/or related field, B.Tech/M.Tech/ MS & MBA.