We are looking for a Backend Engineer with development and deployment experience. You will analyze business and functional specifications to deliver high quality data solutions while maintaining development best practices and optimizing maintainability and supportability. This role requires an agile mindset to take up new challenges and work as a team player.
- 1-3 Months – Support and enhance existing data services built in Java. Build understanding of data movement from on premise into cloud.
- 3-6 Months – Use knowledge gained to build out modern data pipelines that can be easily tested in an automated fashion.
- Beyond –Look for improvement opportunities in current code and processes and drive them forward.
Skill sets desired:
- Extensive experience in
- Confident coding capability in either of the following languages
- Cloud Native Ideas
- 12 Factor App
- Linux scripting
- Experience with following tools/technologies is a plus
- Spring Boot
- ELK Stack
- Data Streaming (Spark, Kafka Streams, Flink)
What Are We Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Minimum 4-8 years of experience
- Fast learner and self-starter. Need person with a can-do attitude and desire to learn new technologies and techniques to develop and deploy data integration solutions
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to logically analyze and creatively solve complex issues independently
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing to multiple levels of the organization
- Strong sense of ownership and the ability to work with limited set of requirements
- Ability to train/mentor other team members
Req ID: 25344