We're looking for experienced developers who love tech, want to be proud of their work and are excited to be part of a team re-shaping the definition of corporate banking applications.
A successful candidate has excelled in either backend or frontend, has a decent understanding of modern cloud infra/deployments and has a great understanding of a full software development lifecycle. Previous experience with accounting / ERP systems is a great asset.
Our Business / Platform
Our platform consists of 3 key components - cloud-based transactional platform, dedicated business-facing web apps and native integrations with corporates’ ERP/Accounting systems.
Banks has been historically lagging on the innovation side and we’re here to change that. We are building next-generation banking experience for businesses and corporates. Here are some feature highlights:
- Continuously updated. How about a few times a day? Not a problem. Our CI/CD pipeline is designed for fast automatic validations and pushing changes into production whenever needed #continuousDelivery #teamcity #blueGreen #jira
- Developers friendly. Everything is available via API #RESTful #springboot #java8 #nodejs #raml #swagger #oauth2 #jwt #postman
- Zero downtime. How about 99.99% uptime including maintenance? That’s our commitment #kubernetes #docker #blueGreenArchitecture
- Best in class resiliency. Application / node / DataCenter is out? We expect that to happen, automatically handled #aws #rds #kubernetes #prometheous #devOps #grafana
Why work with us
- Experienced Team. Our CEO’s previous company was bought by Paypal for 400$ mil, which makes it one of the biggest acquisitions in Canada! All founding team members have a great deal of experience within their field as well as the majority of our today’s employees.
- Technology Company. Tech is our business and we love it. We pick the best in class tools to make our life easier / achieve results faster. Developers’ opinions matter for us.
- No Overtime Culture. We value efficiency during normal work hours. What unites us is that we come to work to do what we love, but we also understand that personal growth happens on multiple levels and we want you to have a happy family, explore new ideas, develop hobbies!
- Perks. Prime downtown location close to a Skytrain, spacious office in a modern highrise, kitchen with nuts fruits, company pays for 2 coffee runs/day, sponsored team lunch once a week. You get the most modern MacBook / monitors + any extras which will help you to be productive.
- Other. 4 weeks vacation from day 1!