About the role
The Senior B2B Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and executing the marketing strategy for StreetEasy’s suite of advertising products designed to help our residential real estate agent, brokerage, developer and rental management partners better connect with home buyers and renters in New York City. You will be responsible for ensuring continued success in developing and marketing products core to StreetEasy’s revenue growth, and helping to inform the long term development of StreetEasy’s agent advertising product roadmap.
- Develop and execute sales and marketing strategies to drive customer acquisition, retention, upsell and new feature adoption.
- Lead the definition of customer segments, identifying market needs and the opportunities for StreetEasy products to meet them.
- Develop core value proposition, messaging points, and customer profiles across the StreetEasy agent advertising product portfolio.
- Work with our Senior Copywriter and Design to develop clear product messaging that stands out across marketing channels earned and paid.
- Build a library of tools to support the sales effort, including case studies, videos, one-sheets and presentations.
- Create and maintain sales and customer activity reporting that tracks progress against goals and informs product strategy; update key stakeholders regularly with status. ?
- Provide qualitative and quantitative analysis to better understand and evangelize market trends and agent needs; socialize learnings across the organization.
About the team
This role will be a senior member of the marketing organization, and will partner closely both other teams in marketing (email, content, PR & communications) as well as across the organization with product, strategy, sales and data analytics. Each member of the team works strategically as well as tactically, rolling up their sleeves to help move quickly and get things done. You’ll have the opportunity to make a big impact, quickly, and enable others to do the same.
Who you are
- BS/BA required, MBA a plus.
- 5+ years’ experience in product or marketing in a tech company.
- 3+ years’ experience defining product positioning, customer segments, creating marketing plans, and building sales collateral to support products and sales teams.
- Strong analytic skills and the ability to work with data to make product positioning and audience targeting recommendations.
- Experience pulling and manipulating data directly via Tableau, Looker or similar tools.
- Outstanding communication skills, including strong writing abilities and proven experience communicating key value messages to a variety of audiences.
- Excellent organizational, project management and people skills. Ability to set priorities, problem solve, multi-task, and lead peers in a dynamic, rapidly changing workplace.