High performing team members. Challenging projects. A stable and profitable company. And a great place to work! This is what you can expect if you join the Catapult Systems team. Founded in 1993 and headquartered in Austin, Texas, Catapult is an award winning Microsoft National Solution Provider (NSP) and was recently named a 2017 Partner of the Year Finalist in Cloud Productivity and the 2016 Microsoft Partner of the Year (U.S.).
It is a very exciting time of growth for Catapult Systems, and we are currently hiring a Senior Azure IaaS Specialist to provide technical leadership for our expanding team in Tampa and the Southeast.
What do we attribute our award-winning success to? The people we hire, of course! We provide you the tools and leadership that you need to be successful, and then let you do what you do best. We enable you to make the decisions that you feel are in the best interest of our clients, and we trust your judgment. This type of ownership and independence, and an ongoing commitment to solving real business problems through the innovative use of Microsoft technologies, has resulted in Catapult being voted one of the best places to work year after year!
What will my role be?
In this senior level role, you will be part of Catapult’s growing cloud infrastructure solutions team. You will work with some great minds to design and implement cloud solutions that meet customer needs for scalability, reliability and performance. You will deploy Azure based solutions and technologies across a wide range of industries.
• First and foremost, you should enjoy what you do and have a passion for sharing knowledge!
• 8–10+ years IT/ Infrastructure experience
• 3+ years’ experience working with Azure cloud technologies
• Experience working with cloud identity management
• Experience working with Azure Site Recovery
• Strong virtual networking experience
• Ability to engage in customer settings and discern client business needs
• Desire to work in a team environment and ability to work across organization functional boundaries
• Ability to make decisions and manage time effectively to a delivery plan/schedule
• Desire and aptitude to continuously learn emerging technologies
• A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• The ability to travel up to 20%