We are looking for an AWS cloud engineer who is security-focused, great with kubernetes, and skilled in AWS architecture, deployment, and management. This is a hands-on, creative, and collaborative position that is a full-time member of an AWS-focused agile software engineering team producing and rolling out production software.
What you'll do:
- Design and automate the deployment of secure and scalable kubernetes-centric AWS infrastructure
- Deploy and maintain SIEM tools and processes
- Build and maintain robust and secure multi-region CI/CD pipelines
- Plan and implement solutions for backup and recovery, high availability, key management, and other strategic initiatives
- Train others on production management and monitoring processes
- Collaborate with our Security team to ensure thorough pen-testing and security evaluation for all aspects of an AWS implementation
- Collaborate closely with developers
We use a variety of configuration, deployment, and version control tools and services at AWS. These include EKS, EC2, KMS, EBS, S3, EFS, ELB, github, CodeBuild, Terraform, Cloudformation, Ansible, Vault, Prometheus, Server Density, and ELK.
Here are a few items that are the minimum standard for this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Multiple years of AWS systems administration experience
- Experience with kubernetes (EKS specifically)
- Well-versed in running large scale, auto-scaling environments
- Security experience (examples: CIS image hardening, PCI template application and maintenance, secrets storage and rotation, etc.)
- Curious by nature, love to educate and be educated, enthusiastic about the possibilities.