Serco is looking for a Test and Evaluation expert that will work directly with senior technical personnel, stakeholders, and project managers in the planning and execution of test events. Employs existing guidelines and instructions, guidance from higher-level engineers, experience, and independent judgment to plan and accomplish test objectives.
- Reviewing of acquisition documents,
- Development of complex test plans
- Execution of operational tests
- Reduction and analysis of data
- Writing of test reports
- Recommends production or design changes to ensure quality and performance standards
- Requires a Master`s degree and 8-10 years of experience or a Bachelor’s degree and 13 years of experience.
- Understanding of aviation platforms and operations is required.
- Must Possess U.S. citizenship.
- Minimum SECRET security clearance is required.
- Possess familiarity with MS-Office software to include MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, and MS Power Point.
- Proficiency in technical writing is required.
- COMOPTEVFOR or acquisition experience is highly desired.
- Experience with expeditionary platforms and operations is a highly desired.