MSA Professional Services’ roots reach back to the 1930s. Once a rural land survey company, our firm now consists of more than 350 engineers, architects, planners, funding experts, surveyors, GIS experts, landscape architects and environmental scientists. MSA excels at helping clients identify grant and funding sources and then delivering high quality, cost-effective solutions. Based in 16 offices across six states, our technical teams collaborate to assist communities throughout the United States. Our focus is to enable people to positively impact the lives of others by providing exceptional professional services that build strong communities where we live, work and play.
MSA was named one of the best firms to work for by Zweig Group. MSA offers a work environment that encourages innovation and new ideas by empowering our employees and continually providing them with opportunities to learn and grow as professionals. We want our employees’ experiences at MSA to transcend the average, every day, eight-hours-behind-a-desk work experience, and we achieve this through our depth of resources.
We are currently seeking a full-time Senior Airport Project Manager to join our Transportation Program. We have provided services to more than 30 airports in Wisconsin. Our team has a range of experience from providing services at small General Aviation airports to completing work at General Mitchell International Airport. This is an excellent growth opportunity for your career which would allow you to transition into a team management role.
- Responsible for helping the firm maintain client relationships
- Coordinate meetings with clients, the public, local officials, and contractors
- Project management, contracting, cost estimates and client invoicing
- Assist with marketing, proposals, and project interviews
- Assist with project design, permitting, and technical reports
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineeringrequired
- Eight or more years of experience with aviationengineeringrequired
- Candidates with additional experience are encouraged to apply
- PE license required
- Knowledge of FAA and Wisconsin Bureau of Aeronautics procedures required
- Prior experience with project management and client relations required
- Prior experience with mentoring, team management, marketing and contracting or a desire to step into that role
- A desire to work in a consulting environment and a passion for aviation