We're looking for an Aviation Product Cybersecurity engineer to join our established team within Boeing Commercial Airplanes (BCA) in Everett, WA.
•Work across Engineering and Production to further development security requirements for Operations and standardize security requirements across BCA product lines.
•Assess risks, threats and vulnerabilities of production assets in accordance with accepted industry, professional, and government standards to ensure security design integrity, availability, confidentiality, and regulatory compliance.
•Perform requirements verification on system security engineering products using inspection, analysis, demonstration, and test methods.
•Coordinate with security testers to validate coverage and impacts to analysis.
•Provide technical data and develop documentation in accordance with requirements and system security engineering processes and procedures for internal reference and external delivery.
•Work on Advanced Security Features development of new concepts and technology that apply to commercial aviation products and future production capabilities
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
- Degree and typical experience in engineering classification: Bachelor's and 9 or more years' experience, Master's with 7 or more years' experience or PhD with 4 or more years' experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
- This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
- 1+ years of experience in leading and developing corporate level cybersecurity strategies and measures.
- 1+ years of education and/or work experience in Cyber Security.
- 1+ years of experience with information assurance/cybersecurity requirements.
- Experience implementing and evaluating networksecurityarchitectures.
- MS in Cybersecurity Engineering with experience in Operations Technology and Production equipment.
- Completed coursework or experience with cybersecurity concepts and techniques including networkarchitecture, embedded systems security, systems engineering and PKI infrastructure highly desired.
- Completed coursework or experience with embedded systems security.
- Experience working with and/or developing embedded systems.