The Senior Automation Test Engineer / Automation Quality Assurance professional will apply QA testing practices and measure for complex software throughout the SDLC. This includes developing automation plans, frameworks, scripts, and metrics for functional, regression, and integration testing while developing and maintaining automation processes. The ideal candidate will mature and evolve test architecture through the evaluation and adoption of new automation tools, techniques, and best practices.
- Proven test automation experience
- Extensive Experience with Selenium WebDriver
- As a Selenium Automation Test Engineer, poses the technical skill to work with...
- Four years college/or work experience
- Preferred Skills Advanced experience in HP Testing Tools
- Experience in Selenium and automated testing of Web Pages
Candidate must successfully pass a Federal Background Investigation.