Title: Senior Automation Engineer with SDET experience
Location : New York City, NY
Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills:
Review business and technical requirements; create test plan & test scenarios, create automated test scripts, perform test execution and publish daily test execution reports from HP ALM.
This includes evaluation and designing automation frameworks and implementing new automation test case on the same. Prepare Functional Test Execution Plan & Sign-off document and secure sign-off from stakeholders. Support User Acceptance Test execution. Support Business in preparing User Acceptance Test Plan and Post Implementation Verification Plan
-Senior Automation test Analyst with experience in SDET framework and excellent communication skills
• 6+ years of experience on QA Automation, Test Plans & Strategy,
•6 + years of experience with Complex SQL Queries and ETL Testing
• 4+ Experience on writing automation scripts using VB Net., Selenium, HP UFT
• Expert with JIRA/ HP ALM RBC enterprise tools – must to have
- Senior Automation engineer with good knowledge in SDET framework
- Good knowledge of Unix
• Experience on writing scripts using Python / open source framework like beyond compare, ROBOT Framework or other Keyword Driven test automation frameworks.
• Experience in Banking & Financial domain with good understanding of products and instruments like Equities, Options, Bonds, Swaps and Capital Markets etc
--Hands-on experience on automated testing for RET API, Data comparison and transformations, GUI and reporting
Nice to have:
• Experience on Data analytics/ acumen/ excel pro
-- Experience in SDET Framework
-- Excellent communication skills
Good to Have :
Software Quality Certification will be an added advantage
Knowledge on DevOps with integrated build and testing using SVN, Jenkins, Nexus / UrbanCode, Robot Framework.
Experience working in an Agile environment together with ATD experience
Familiar with performance testing concepts.