- Automation engineering design, programming, and testing for configuration of the plant Process Control System (PCS) from Conceptual Design through Commission & Qualification project phases.
- Independently provide project support activities such as detailed design, design review, implementation, program changes, testing/debug, troubleshooting, and project management.
- Update automation functional specifications for automation lead review/approval, troubleshoot the PCS system and software, prepare automation change record forms, and perform offline and online coding and testing.
- Troubleshooting of process, equipment, and system malfunctions or failures involving the PCS system.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Experience with DeltaV configuration/software development
- Understanding of Biopharmaceutical processes
- Understanding of control system network topology
- GMP and validation experience
- Knowledge of S88 Batch standards and experience implementing batch systems
- Instrumentation experience
- Outgoing personality, strong leadership skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills.