The ITSS Automation team's objective is to automate both business processes and core IT infrastructure services with high resiliency and efficiency. You will use cutting edge technologies to tackle meaningful problems to build value across the eBay organization.
The Senior Automation Engineer serves a primary role for streamlining processes, building resilient automations, and maintaining and monitoring those automations over time.
- Build and maintain automation's using various automation platforms and tools in both RPA and ITPA space.
- Identify, and address errors by scheduling and monitoring the Control Room to validate TaskBot performance and ensure process consistency and efficiency.
- Enthusiastically find opportunities to standardize processes and services, with improving operational controls and efficiencies
- You will engage with business partners to identify processes and services that would benefit from automation
- Can you demonstrate Technical Domain Expertise on Robotic Process Automation (RPA), and IT Process Automation (ITPA),
- Lead projects for new automation's (including issues, risks, and dependencies)
- Review and attest to the quality of documentation listing the scope, workflow, and controls of each automation
- Do you have a deep understanding around implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process as well as problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of operations processes.
- Undergraduate BA/BS degree in computer science, engineering, IT, or business related field
- 7-10+ years of professional experience with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Direct experience with Blue Prism RPA, IT Process Automation Platform(Truesight Orchestration or similar), and experience with Infrastructure Automation platforms such as Ansible, Salt Stack, CLM or similar
- Development experience in API Integrations(Mulesoft), Python or similar scripting languages. VB or similar OOP languages
- Ability to interact comfortably with different levels of management and articulate/present issues clearly and succinctly
- Self-motivated with the ability to meet tight individual and/or group deadlines
- Great teammate with strong ability to adapt to change quickly and to balance multiple priorities
- Extraordinary social skills with the ability to reach across organization to obtain information
- Highly organized and efficient, with an attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Experience managing projects required
- Strong knowledge of MS Office suite of applications