The Senior Auditor role is expected to perform a full range of audits and investigations, including financial, compliance and operational audits of Kimberly-Clark Corporation. You will review and determine the reliability of internal controls, assist with various departmental projects and ensure compliance with Corporate and Legal guidelines. The Senior Auditor is a proactive, positive and solutions
oriented business professional with strong potential to grow and take on more challenging assignments and responsibilities in the future.
- Execution of audit projects covering different workstreams and engagements with minimal supervision/guidance as individual contributor or Auditor in Charge (AIC)
- Participate in or lead a coordinated engagement risk assessment process of in-scope countries and business processes. Contribute to enterprise risk assessments and development of annual audit plans
- Work closely with Information TechnologyAuditors to ensure an integrated business process/information system audit approach
- Effectively evaluate and test the design and operating effectiveness of anti-fraud programs and controls
- Assess risks and controls and design evaluation of business activity with minimal guidance
- Contribute to the formulation of audit plans, scoping documents and audit programs using a risk-based audit methodology
- Assist in the development of formal written reports and present audit results to management, including recommendations.
- Provide staff and business partners timely guidance and feedback on effective internal control practices, to strengthen specific knowledge/skill areas needed to accomplish a task, solve a problem or develop professionally; demonstrates a “leaders as teachers” approach to development.
- Supervise and mentor Advanced and Associate auditors. Review documentation, work papers, findings and recommendations for audits performed under his/her direction and provides constructive feedback
- Cultivate positive relations with business leaders and auditees, balancing diplomacy with assertiveness
- Enhance current audit methodologies and recommend improvements to the audit process
- Leverages continuous monitoring andauditing procedures to enhance and streamline projects and standardize specificauditprocedures if possible from one project to another.
- Undergraduate degree with major/minor in Accounting or Finance or related field
- Professional certification (CIA, CISA, CPA or equivalent) or working towards certification
- 5+ years of public accounting and/or private industry auditexperience with knowledge of accounting, finance and internal control areas
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently and multitask to complete assignments within time constraints. Demonstrates initiative, innovation and drive for results. Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines. Have excellent follow-up and follow-through skills
- Forensic mindset with basic knowledge and understanding of data analytics and related tools (e.g., ACL, Access)
- Ability to apply analytical and interpretive skills to problem solving.
- Demonstrated understanding and application of various techniques to identify the root cause of a problem
- Experience as a proactive and solutions oriented business professional with the ability to interface with all levels of management across business units and functions. Seeks out, develops sustain collaborative working relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals.
- Handles difficult situations with diplomacy and tact and uses indirect influence to build consensus and support
- Exhibits adaptability, positive attitude, high energy and flexibility in approach and work style to changing demands and circumstances.
- Excellent project and time management skills with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Communicates professionally in all forms, with ability to effectively present to peers and management
- Ability totravel 25+%, bothinternational and domestic
- Working knowledge of SAP and CCH TeamMate Audit Management Software
- Prior manufacturing and/or consumer products industry experience
- Language skills
- Advanced Degree