Our Crowe New York and New Jersey offices are growing. We're looking for future leaders, which means Partner career path for you. Are you up for the challenge?
As a Senior Audit Manager on our fun, close-knit audit team, this is what your work entails:
- Taking responsibility of client relationships with a variety of clients to build positive relationships.
- Leading multiple teams and providing performance feedback to all members of those teams when engagements end. That takes dedication, but we believe in you and value your feedback.
- Communicating with clients to manage expectations, ensure satisfaction, and lead change efforts effectively.
- Promoting new ideas and business solutions that result in extended services to existing clients. We encourage you to be creative and become an expert so that you can make a difference at our firm.
- Continue learning the latest developments and the firm's standards and policies.
- Staying on top of industry developments and their effects on client's competitive position.
- You will play a key role in future business generation by identifying new business opportunities through networking within industry. With your help, we will continue to grow as a firm.
Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here:
At Crowe, you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today's complex business issues. Crowe's accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth expertise and understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their commitment to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our commitment to internal career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a "Best Place to Work."
- 7+ years of recent public accounting external audit experience.
- Your background should have experience in auditing nonprofit and related organizations.
- Your skills should include organization, communication, technical, time management, and accounting and auditing as you work effectively with clients and adequately handle multiple engagements and teams.
- It is important that you interact with clients, prospects, all levels of staff, and colleagues in a professional fashion.
- We require prior experience with business development and preparation of proposals as well as supervising engagement team members and instructing them on completing assigned tasks.
- This position requires you to be a licensed CPA in the home office state of New York or New Jersey or be able to be licensed in the home office state
- Ability to work additional hours as needed and travel to various client sites.