Our Crowe New York and New Jersey offices are growing. We're looking for future leaders, which means Partner career path for you. Are you up for the challenge?
As a Senior Audit Manager on our fun, close-knit financial services audit team, this is what your work entails:
- Taking responsibility of client relationships with a variety of clients to build positive relationships.
- Leading multiple teams and providing performance feedback to all members of those teams when engagements end. That takes dedication, but we believe in you and value your feedback.
- Communicating with clients to manage expectations, ensure satisfaction, and lead change efforts effectively.
- Promoting new ideas and business solutions that result in extended services to existing clients. We encourage you to be creative and become an expert so that you can make a difference at our firm.
- Continue learning the latest developments and the firm's st