Essential Job Functions
1. 1. Develops a risk-based approach covering auditable entities within the Compliance, Retail, Wealth, Finance and Operations.
2. Contributes to the completion of continuous monitoring activities for assigned auditable entities and escalates matters that may impact the timing of the next audit assignments.
3. Prepares and updates risk assessments for assigned auditable entities for supervisory review.
4. Validates the sufficiency and suitability of business corrective actions to address audit recommendations for supervisory review.
5. Possesses an understanding of audit, risk, compliance, banking, and/or product knowledge.
6. Executes audit work in accordance with BNPP Inspection Generale and the Bank of the West Inspection Group policies and procedures.
7. Strong written and verbal communication skills with an ability to influence.
8. Reviews the suitability and sufficiency of management remediation plans and key points for closure.
9. Performs other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s Degree in applicable and related field - Required
· Required License(s) or Certifications in CIA, CISA, CPA, CAMS, and/or CRCM - Preferred
· Requires mastery level knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience. May have deep knowledge of project management.
· Requires 10 years minimum prior relevant experience.
· Primary focus of role is on day-to-day deliverables, developing solutions based upon subject expertise, and occasionally representing the department at a broader level.
· Maintains current on industry developments affected areas of assigned responsibilities.