Salesforce is Forbes #1 Most Innovative Company and one of FORTUNE's Best Companies to Work for. The Salesforce Corporate Messaging team is looking for a talented product marketer.
In this role, you will create and drive breakthrough content that positions Salesforce as the leader in enterprise cloud computing and CRM, and you will bring to life the corporate message & product positioning in executive keynotes held around the world.
Working with product marketing teams across the company, you will be instrumental in the prep, development, and execution of these keynotes, including Dreamforce, the world's largest software conference.
Our executive keynote presentations inspire industries and customers to transform their businesses, and this role will put you at the heart of marketing innovation at Salesforce.
- Work with the industry's most innovative marketers to craft and evangelize our corporate positioning and message
- Interact with senior executives to create and develop innovative and impactful keynote presentations
- Manage keynote speaker preparation, recruit customer speakers, and ensure keynote execution
- Collaborate with designers to build and continuously up-level content, such as keynotes delivered at strategic events
- Partner with Salesforce customers and partners to craft stories that showcase their innovative use of technologies
- Partner with product teams to develop integrated product stories
- Partner with PR to develop integrated product launches and announcements
- Pitch ideas to further Salesforce's position as an innovator and leader in the cloud application and platform market
- Raise, develop, and drive breakthrough ideas that showcase Salesforce's products and core values at events
Experience / Skills Required:
- 5+ years of experience in product or corporate marketing
- Proven record of crafting compelling positioning, messaging, and thought leadership content
- Proven record of interacting with executives to develop executive-level presentations
- Demonstrated experience crafting a customer/product story, or a corporate/product announcement
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and lead a project from idea to success with minimal guidance
- Ability to work cross-functionally and cross-departmentally
- Strong public speaking and storytelling skills
- Passion for software-as- a-service, technology, and disruptive thinking
- High energy, charismatic, innovative, and creative
- Advanced Apple Keynote and PowerPoint skills a plus