Senior Associate / Manager - Corporate Tax
5 - 7 years experience • Business Services
Andersen Tax offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, retirement programs, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, professional accreditation assistance, and other employee incentives.
Corporate Tax Senior Associate / Manager serve as members of various client service teams. The Senior Associate / Manager must possess strong technical knowledge of C-corp and partnership income tax compliance including consolidated returns. The Senior Associate / Manager will participate in tax planning, consulting and provision experience although prior experience is not required. In addition to the preparation and review of tax returns, the Senior Associate / Manager participate in identifying client issues and communicating with clients and financial managers. The Senior Associate / Manager must possess and maintain strong written and oral presentation skills, conduct research on various client issues, and supervise Senior Associates, Experienced Associates and Associates.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related degree preferred
- Enroll Agent status preferred for a Senior Associate; Advanced credential preferred (i.e. CPA, JD, CFP or CFA) for a Manager;
- At least 6-8 years relevant work experience with an accounting firm, including at least 4 years of Corporate Tax experience;
- Must have a strong expertise in Go System;
- Leadership and organizational skills;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a natural facilitator;
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills; and
- Proficient use of technology including MS Excel.