Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate, IAM to join our KPMG Technology organization.
- Responsible for the maintenance of system configurations and process documentation, operating procedures and infrastructure support documentation
- Operation of a Key Management Solution for the purpose of storing and managing application security keys and knowledge of troubleshooting/debugging techniques and tools to analyze technical problems
- Operation of an HSM solution with multiple application tenants
- Implement and manage effectiveness of Incident, Service Request, Change and Problem management processes for the service area
- Work closely with development groups, business liaison teams, operations staff, security group, data center staff and server administration groups on all activities related to supporting the IAM service offerings
- Provide Level 1 IAM support for the system within agreed service levels
- Minimum of three years of experience in an IT environment managing and supporting projects
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent work experience
- Experience managing certificates (internal and external) including reporting and lifecycle
- Ability to provide 24/7 on-call support as a SME (on a rotational basis)
- Routine decision making without consulting supervisor and ability to prioritize
- US Citizenship is required
Requisition #: 33023