Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Sr. Associate, Hub Marketing to join our Market and Accounts organization.
- Coordinate day to day market/business development support activities including maintaining account plans, monitoring the sales pipeline, administering account team
- Support pursuit process and collaborate with KPMG staff
- Participate in relevant internal and industry networks related to assigned accounts while representing KPMG in the local marketplace
- Track financial metrics and report on account team activity and progress against short and long term goals
- Cascade nationally developed messaging and campaigns to the account level and create custom relationship enhancement programs
- Serve on the Marketing team in Columbus
- Minimum of three years of Professional Services Marketing and B2B experience: preferably in a professional services environment
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university; Master's degree from an accredited college or university is preferred
- Experience working with client and prospect management, CRM, marketing automation tools and software
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Requisition #: 32838